We wrote back in April about the consultation that would be opened to help identify the next bishop of Chelmsford.
This is now underway and will end on 4 July.
Erwin has invited comments from St Mary’s parishioners to be sent to him before 28 June so they can be collated for the submission on behalf of St Mary’s.
These are the questions posed by the diocese, to reflect on when you consider any comments you may wish to contribute.
- Can you tell us what you value most about the Church in your commmunity, Essex and East London?
- What wider issues would you like our next bishop of Chelmsford to be passionate about?
- What qualities, skills or leadership characteristics will our next bishop of Chelmsford require?
- What kind of person will our next bishop of Chelmsford need to be (particularly as we emerge from the Corona virus pandemic)?
- What else would you like to tell us?